St. Andrews By-the-Lake was established in 1964 under the direction of St. Philip's Episcopal Church in Brevard, N.C. The first service at the Chapel was June 11, 1967.

 

In the 1970's the Chapel acquired a non-denominational character. Ministers from various denominations conduct services 13 Sunday mornings starting on June 19 at 11:00 AM.  

 

St. Andrews By-the-Lake is located on Highway 281 North in Lake Toxaway, approximately 0.6 of a mile from Highway 64 West.

 

The mailing address is P.O. Box 62, Lake Toxaway, NC 28747.

Contact Ms. Julie Heinitsh, Chairman, at:

     828-506-1242,

     jheinitsh@gmail.com, or

     admin@laketoxawaychapel.org

 

                           www.laketoxawaychapel.org